Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, January 16, 2012

Change


Change can be the best and worst thing.
 Dontcha think?
It can influence our views, actions, feelings, and environment.
Change can happen in the blink of an eye and can affect our world in just a year.

When I look back to where I was this time last year, I have to laugh.
I laugh remembering how I thought I would just die if a certain boy didn't like me.
I laugh remembering how once I got the boy, it wasn't everything it was cracked up to be.
I thought I knew so much about life, about love.
I laugh thinking about past late night adventures and early morning mishaps.

I have changed so much in the last year and I am better for it.
I have gained perspective; I have gained strength as well.
I have realized that life goes on.

Even in the space of these past two weeks since we rang in 2012, I have changed.
I have re-evaluated certain decisions.
I have laughed, cried, and lived in the moment....and please tell me what could be better than that?! 

The biggest reason why I appreciate change is that it allows me to accomplish my dreams...and after I do, I get to create new ones.
Change allows me to discover who I truly am and what I want out of this life.

We have been blessed with so much in this life.
Even when things are bleak, sunshine is always right around the corner.
Amazing huh?


Wanna see how our world has changed in the last year?




We have all come so far...and we have even farther to go.
The beauty of change is that anything is possible....anything can be.


Quote of the Day:

                                                                        Source: notsalmon.com via Ashley on Pinterest


Embrace change. 
If it is scary or challenging, you will grow.
If it is happy and exciting, it will make you smile.
Either way, it'll do ya good :)


post signature

No comments: