Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, December 29, 2011

10 things that make me happy

1. The color yellow
-Sunshine, lemonade, daisies...many of my favorite things are yellow. This color never fails to put me in a happier mood.

2. Babies
-My friends can attest to the fact that I am baby-hungry. So baby-hungry in fact, that thoughts of kidnapping getting married and having my own bundle-of-joy, occur after seeing cute babies. True story.


                                                                    Source: hongkiat.com via Ashley on Pinterest

3. Chocolate
-Need I say more? Didn't think so.

4. Baking
-There is nothing like baking something delicious, even if your pale, flour-streaked face afterwards, reminds you of Edward Cullen.


                                                                            Source: google.com via Mindy on Pinterest

Blue-steel face included.

5. A break from school
-Can I get an AMEN?! But seriously, this semester has been rough! Here's hoping that I dominate this next one. fingers crossed....toes too.

6. Being home and having a momma to take care of me
-This twenty-going-on-twenty-one-years-young girl will always feel like a little girl upon arrival at home. There is something about a long absence that makes one's mother want to spoil them....not that I'm complaining :)

7. My DSLR camera (nickname pending)
-I have so much to learn, but I am already having tons of fun experimenting with this little wonder. Modern technology is amazing folks!

8. Painted fingernails and toesies
-Red, plum, blue...you name it! Painted nails instantly make me feel prettier and more polished (no pun intended). 


                                                                           Source: weheartit.com via Meagan on Pinterest


9. Soft leggings
-I have been living in them for the past two weeks and they are amazinggggg! I can now see why people wear them as pants...but let me reiterate...LEGGINGS ARE NOT PANTS! 

                                                                        Source: google.com via Adrienne on Pinterest


Major fashion no-no peeps.

10. Rainy days
-Now, you may be scratching your head thinking,"umm didn't you just say you love yellow because of sunshine?" and while you are correct...I LOVE rainy days! I feel that I would love living in Washington..the cozy atmosphere just seems like it would scream romance...and romance is my most favorite thing in the world!


Quote of the Day:


We make our own happiness.....so, what is on your happy list?


post signature

2 comments:

Amy said...

I can attest to your baby hungriness. Keep trying not to kidnap them!

my happy list includes warm weather, sleeping, Hulu, Jimmer, hot chocolate, and sweats... so basically I'm a bum. ha

Haley Brianna said...

I just found your blog and I love it! My favorite color is yellow too and I love love loveeee rainy days.

haleybrianna.blogspot.com