Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Recently.....

I've seen this on a few blogs and it looked fun!

Obsessing over: Boots...boots...BOOTS! Hot apple cider, photography, and snow (where the heck is it?!).

                                                                                Source: google.com via Colleen on Pinterest


Working on: Finalizing my class schedule, finding a job, getting fit, and being more Christlike.

Thinking about: Service, money (a lack thereof), fresh starts, boys, and dreams. 

Anticipating: New crushes, snow..I know, I know.. I alreadyyy mentioned it, but I really want some!, and a fun year!

                                                                      Source: charmingdecor.blogspot.com via Kate on Pinterest


Listening to/watching: Julie & Julia It is on t.v. and I have never seen it before.

Note to self: Do not watch anything involving cooking when you are starving!
2nd note to self: Marry a man like Julie's husband Eric. He is so cute, sweet, and obnoxiously funny.

Drinking: Eggnog :)

Wishing for: Financial security, my mom to know how much I love and appreciate her, to help others more, to balance everything and basically become Super Woman.....it could happen folks..you never know.

What does your life look like recently?


Quote of the Day:



post signature

No comments: