Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Finish line

Today marks the last day of the "Recapturing Beauty" Challenge!

You did it!!!!

Yesterday's challenge was about figuring out who our real role models should be.

There were a few questions at the end of the challenge that asked "how much time do you spend trying to be physically beautiful? How much time do you spend developing traits like the one you admire in your role model?

I am ashamed to say that I probably spend too much time trying to be physically beautiful....

..........Ok, for those of you that saw me this week, try not to laugh....I normally try harder than the hot mess that I've been this week!

But really, I am trying harder to be more like the amazing people that I admire. 

I want to make a difference in the world and inspire others to be better as well.

Are you ready for the last challenge? 

Are you sad?

Don't be!

We need to always be on the look-out for ways to try a little harder, to be a little better :)

Today's Challenge:


Are you ready to declare your statement?

Quote of the Day



I love you beautiful people because you are beautiful on the inside too! You guys always leave me the best comments that never cease to make me smile :)

post signature

1 comment:

Mrs. Pancakes said...

this sounded like a great challenge..i didn't get the opportunity to join but maybe next time...congrats to you! love your statement too!