Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Body lovin'

I hope you all took the opportunity to write your "Body Love Letter" yesterday.

I know it seems kinda crazy.....but we have to remain committed to the challenge! We are so close to the finish line!

My letter goes a little something like this:

Dear hottie patottie body (don't laugh!),

I am so grateful for you. Your legs are strong and help me to get to places that I need to go.
You are healthy, capable, and stable.
I love that you have 20/20 vision and that you shake when I laugh.
I am grateful for your internal clock that wakes me up every morning, oftentimes before my alarm goes off.
I am grateful for two ears that hear and for a a mouth that can taste and appreciate new things.
Everyday is an adventure, thanks to all of the things I am capable of doing with your help.
I love you so much and will try to appreciate you more.

Love,
Me

Today's Challenge:


One more day!


Quote of the Day


Since I will never be cool enough to say swag on my own, there ya go!


post signature

2 comments:

Holly said...

I must confess, I did laugh a little when I read "dear hottie patottie body" :)

Holly said...

But I guess it makes sense for you to have a hottie patottie body if you are going to be marrying Hottie McHottHott from stats class