Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, August 25, 2011

A plane ticket back to Utah: $400, Spending a couple days with a best friend: Priceless

Tomorrow, I will move back to Provo.

While I am excited to be back in P-town, I am also enjoying spending time with Holly in good ole' Price, Utah.

We have been extremely busy.

Ok, well not really.....unless you count having to deal with BYU's registration and Financial Services. Let me just tell you, it is no bueno.

Today we spent the day finding out what it would be like to trade hairstyles.

Holly rocked my dark hair

And I loved my lighter, shorter hairdo :)

Then, we decided to play a little pool. I need to get in as much practice as I can before we leave because I just plain suck. Am I allowed to say suck? How about stink?............ I reallllly stink at pool.


Holly on the other hand is a pool shark :)

We also got in touch with nature today...especially with some way nast bugs! Despite it all, we had a fun time working on our tans. 



The funny thing about Utah, is that you can enjoy grassy splendor in some areas.....then open your back gate to find this:


Pure wasteland....but perfect for 4-wheeling. 


All in all, it was a perfect day. Except I am kinda fearing for my life right now. Why? Well, because it is dinner time.

Normally that would be a good thing...yummy food? Yes please! But, around these parts, food is scary folks.

Since we arrived, Holly's gma has been shoving food down my throat! She piles on the food before I can protest. Not wanting to offend her, I thank her and get to work.

When she is in the other room, I shove my food onto other people's plates. I also lie and say "yes, I already had some"...when she tries to shove more food on my plate.

I know, I'm bad.

But seriously, it is getting out of hand gma King.


I am especially fearful for my health since Holly and I helped her make today's dessert: Cinnamon Rolls


They were made with equal parts butter and sugar....and are guaranteed to stick to my thighs.

High calories and all, I am so excited to have Holly here at school with me :)


Quote of the Day


Yes, yes you are :)

post signature

No comments: