Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I'm pretty much a superhero....

....So, call me Wonder Woman because I pretty much keep my home-town safe.

Only I don't look this gorgeous doing it. Sad, but true.

A perfect example of this is the Earthquake that occurred in Maryland yesterday.

Yep, I just said earthquake and Maryland in the same sentence. Totes weird.

You see, I guess mother nature forgot that these natural disasters are saved for places like California, because she decided to give my fellow Marylanders the precious gift of freaking.the.heck.out!

The earthquake occurred hours after I left the airport for Utah. When my friend Holly and I arrived, we turned on our phones, only to learn that MD had experienced a 5.9 earthquake.

Say what?

I came to the conclusion that I am what is holding MD together. Humble huh?

But seriously, whenever I am away at school, we have some crazy storm or event. When I am at home, zip. Nada.

I'm pretty sure I'm the girl that you want in your corner when things are looking bleak :)

In other news, I am back in Utah.....only I am in Price for a few days hanging out with Holly and some of her fan-damily.

I am looking forward to moving into my apartment and getting settled. I am also determined to make this the best school year evahhhhhh!

I promise there will be more exciting news to follow...you'll just have to bear with this jet-lagged, stressed-out little girl.

Quote of the Day


Bad news: I have officially reverted back to my college schedule.

Good News: I am so excited to be back :)

post signature

2 comments:

Mrs. Pancakes said...

cute post! you need to return asap because the hurrican irine is coming!

Lita said...

Oh! I better get back then and rescue my fellow citizens :)