Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

That’s hot…..that’s not

Hot: Setting up a job interview for tomorrow that I should hopefully get. It is only part-time….but at this point, getting a job of any sort would be a mini-miracle.


Hot: Having extra time to craft and find creative outlets. I am discovering a huge passion for photography and design. Here are some Pinterest pictures that I am loving this week.


I am soooo attempting this one at my wedding

                                                                                        Source: etsy.com via Ashley on Pinterest


My child will definitely be a Wild Thing. This is adorable!


 Hot: Having super long hair that makes me feel like Pocahontas :)



Hot: The fact that I will be returning to school next month and that I'll get to see my friends soon!


Now with anything great….there are moments full of not-so-great things...........


Not hot: Having the missionaries stop by for a surprise visit to see if there is anything that can help us with…..only to have my grandmother inform them that I am normally more attractive when I am not still in my pjs. Wow, thanks gma! It's not like they can date me anyways...sheesh!


Not hot: Rat-tails. Seriously guys, what are you thinking?



Not hot: The suuuuper hot weather that causes my hair to be suuuuper frizzy.



Quote of the Day

fridge light
Seriously though?


4 comments:

Amanda said...

These are all great hot and not hots :) I'm a new follower (and also hopefully romantic!)

Lita said...

Haha thanks Amanda! Woohoo! I love new followers and friends :)

Emily said...

Cute! And I love the photos. Great quote too. :)
x

Lita said...

Thanks Emily! Yeah...I saw the quote and I had to put it up because I am definitely guilty of the occasional midnight snacking :) Thanks for your comment!