Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thankful Thursday

So, I saw this idea on a cute blog that you guys can check out here. Rebecca does “Thankful Thursday” and I decided to do my first link-up.

I’m thankful that I got the job that I interviewed for today! It is only a part-time job, since I will be returning to school next month, but I’m suuuper excited. I will be babysitting a supa supa cute three-month-old little girl. She is a super happy, super smiley baby :)

I’m thankful that I am getting my financial issues for school resolved….at least I think I am..Utah here I come!

I’m thankful to have the friends and family that I do. They are awesome in so many different ways.

I’m thankful for the brave men and women that protect our country and the freedoms of the less fortunate.

Soldier Holds Baby
How cute is this picture of a solider holding an injured child? The answer: too freaking cute!

I’m thankful for humidity that lets me appreciate Utah weather….today it is 99 degrees and I feel like I’m going to die….but it will only make me appreciate Utah’s dryness even more :)

I LOVE Bridal Veil Falls!


Quote of a Day

audrey hepburn quotes

What are you thankful for?


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Congrats on getting the job! I think working with babies is one of the best jobs ever. I still babysit anytime I get the chance! And I love the quote! Isn't Audrey Hepburn the best?! Loved reading your thankfuls and thanks for linking up!

Lita said...

Thanks Rebecca! I know, kids are definitely the best :) Audrey Hepburn was one of the classiest women...I definitely am aspiring to be like her. Thank you for the link-up, it was fun :)