Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Let’s break the ice

051 

So, today I was thinking about how you all know my deepest, darkest secrets….but I know very little about YOU guys! I want to know what makes you tick….and yes, that means you too anonymous readers! :) So, I created a little questionnaire to learn more about you…In fact, I’ll even go first :)

The Nitty Gritty

1. Name 1 thing that you miss about being a kid.

-Just being about to run and play without any of the stress of real life.

2. What was your worst dating experience?

-Hmmm….surprisingly all of my dating experiences so far have been relatively normal. I guess I would have to say the worst thing was a time that I went home for the weekend with a roommate and I met her cousin. I was trying to get to know him….until talking progressed to him suddenly playing with my hair, grabbing my hand to hold it, and attempting to make-out with me, after I had known him for literally an hour! Talk about making a girl feel special…..NOT!

*Note to guys everywhere: Girls do not like to be treated like a piece of meat.

3. Do you have any hidden talents?

-I can unwrap a starburst with my tongue and tie a cherry stem….not sure that it constitutes a talent ;)

4. Do you have any phobias?

-SNAKES. I am suuuper terrified of them.

5. Name three exotic countries that you would love to visit.

-Greece, The Bahamas, Hawaii (ok…not a country…but definitely exotic)

6. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?

-Ok for some reason I have always wanted to have the nickname Kat…so I guess Katherine :)

7. What is your current favorite song?

-Good Life: OneRepublic

8. What is you favorite color?

-I don’t have one! But I love bright colors like orange, yellow, green, coral, ect…


Ok, now it is your turn. I can’t wait to learn more about you :)


Quote of the Day

10 ways to love



4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh yeah, so psyched to do this:

1. eating sugar straight from my mom's canister and running naked through the sprinklers
2. a) being creeped out by a guy who told me he was a werewolf and b) being given a piggy back ride when the guy refused to put me down until I started screaming.
3. yes, I can pick things up with my toes, its super hot.
4. pigeons make me want to die.
5. antarctica, norway, turkmenistan.
6. Bon qui qui
7. "Love You Tender" by my favorite 80s Swedish pop group.
8. blue and white, because thats what Jimmer wore.

Love, ME. :D

Lita said...

1. HAHAHA I remember you telling me the stories about what a crazy child you were and they are so funny!
2. Yeah those are prettyyyyy bad....
3. How come I have never seen this skill?!
4. Really? Why don't you like them?
5. Turkmenistan...really Ames?
6. You lie!
7. HAHA "I love you I vanna love you tender, how can I be sure you're not pretender?"
8. Heck yeah! Seriously, how are we going to live without him? :(

L!$@ said...

1. Having such a carefree life
2. Haven't had much, but one really awkward double date involved my 'date' pretty much just eating his food, hardly talking and then paying less than everyone when he got the most expensive meal.
3. Not sure about hidden talents...I'm pretty good at making up random meals from what;s left in the fridge/cupboard.
4. I get freaked out about snakes and spiders! And dark water.
5. Greece, Fiji and Italy!!
6. I love my name though!! Maybe something starting with 'S'??
7. Someone Like You: Adele
8. Purple :D or a greeny/blue.

That quote is amazing too! :D

Lita said...

Lisa:
1. I know! Every-time I'm walking around a city and my feet start hurting, I start to get jealous of the little kids in strollers HAHA
2. Wow....RUDE! I'm guessing that was the first and last date for him :)
3. Ok that is definitely a talent! I always try to be a master chef and be creative...but I typically need a recipe.
4. YES! I agree about the dark water thing because you never know what is lurking underneath.....yuck!
5. Ohhhh yeah, I agree with all of those choices.
6. That's great. I've always felt like my name is soooo common...but at the same time, I'm definitely an Ashley :)
7. That is a great song! I LOVE Adele. Her music is always so heartfelt and moody.

Thank you for your answers! I really feel like I just learned a lot about you :)
7.