Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Let’s be friends

Any good friendship is based on honesty and knowing important facts about your friends. Best friends share their secrets, dreams, and fears. You trust them to be honest with you and they expect honesty from you in return.

Since I want us all to be friends, there are some things that you need to know about me before we can truly be bffs:

I HATE snakes. I am terrified of them. I do not know if it has to do with the slithering…..or the scales, but I seriously have panic attacks..Indiana Jones style (puh-leaze tell me that I am not nerdy for loving those movies?)

I am a shortie…about 5’2, but I love it! I’m fun-sized and can fit in pretty much any space :)

I love any movie that has Sandra Bullock in it.

sandra-bullock_0

Beauty essentials: Burt’s Bee’s chapstick, blush, lotion.

I love children and want a whole house full of them like the “little old woman that lived in a shoe”…except I would prefer not to be an old woman…or live in a shoe!

I am adopted.

I love breakfast food and could eat it for every meal.

frenchtoast

I have a pet peeve of open cabinet doors.

I love baking and come up with any excuse to do it. “You got an A on that test!….I’ll make cookies!”

When I am upset, I clean.

Bright colors make me happy.

rainbow

I hate scary movies, but if one is on t.v. I get sucked in and cannot look away.

When I was a kid, I wanted to be a Secretary….I just loved the idea of answering phones and taking messages.

I have crazy curly hair that I straighten the heck out of.

043

I am horrible about doing my laundry, but surprisingly, I love folding clothes.

Quote of the Day

uglypersonality

Don’t you feel closer to me already? What are some things that I should know about you to get our friendship started?


4 comments:

Unknown said...

i love breakfast foods too! i used to eat them for 2 melas a day... wish i could still manage that! cute blog :)

Lita said...

Isn't breakfast the best! I cannot tell you how many times I make pancakes for dinner! Thank you for checking out my blog :)

{amy k.} said...

it worked! :) haha that is strange.

i hate snakes too! and not a fan of scary movies but if i see even a minute of one, i have to know how it ends!

love this post idea, i might just have to do one similar!!

Lita said...

Seriously what is it about those movies? You know your gonna regret watching it and that scary things are going to happen, but you get sucked in!

Do it! I'm sure people would love to hear your facts :)