Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Do the creep

Ok, I’m about to tell you all what a freak I am. I love people-watching, like many of you probably do. You can really tell a lot about a person based on their habits and the way they carry themselves. While people watching is perfectly normal, I feel like I am sometimes guilty of taking it to a creepy extreme.

I wasn’t really made aware of my creepin’ skills until a boy that I had a crush on in Middle School asked me why I always stared at him. SO EMBARRASSING. I awkwardly made-up and excuse, but it got me thinking…..am I really that obvious? I thought that I was being clever with the stolen glances….apparently not.


That is why I love this SNL clip that a friend sent me….Just a warning..there are a few moments of bad language. Ok, now that I am done being mother hen....enjoy :)





So, maybe I should learn “the creep”…I’m sure it will make me a LOT less creepy :)

Quote of the Day

bradpittanjelina
HAHA!

Ok, I shared my creeptastic moment. What is something awkward/creepy that you are guilty of doing? Come on….don’t be shy! We can all do the creep together :)


4 comments:

Amanda said...

I people watch all the time! The trick is to wear sunglasses ;)

Lita said...

Why have I never thought of that before?! I'm glad that I'm not the only one :) and I'm glad that we are becoming bloggy buddies, I need someone to teach me how to be less socially-awkward :p

Holly said...

hahahaha ashley next time i see you we can do the creep together :)

Lita said...

Haha sounds like a plan holl-doll!