Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Forgive me?

I have been a bad blog buddy lately and for that, I am sorry.

Today, I thought it would be fun to show you the current Pinterest life I am lusting over. 

My Pinteresting life would include being supppper fashionable and fly.

                                                                        Source: little-button.blogspot.com via Ashley on Pinterest



I would have all the time in the world to create beautiful nail-art.




After I was done beautifying myself, I would channel my time and energy into being a domestic goddess..... 


                                                                       Source: images.search.yahoo.com via Ashley on Pinterest



......instead of putting said time and energy into stupid papers and useless reading.


My life would be perfectly organized and clutter-free.

                                                               Source: thespeckleddog.blogspot.com via Ashley on Pinterest


Every item would have a home and my storage would be cute and effective. 


In my ideal Pinterest world, I would be clever enough to be quoted.....

                                                                            Source: google.com via Ashley on Pinterest


.....instead of someone that quotes others.


But you know what? That is not me.


I am imperfect.


Sometimes I leave my clothes on the floor when I am too tired to put them away.


Sometimes I reach for the canned soup when I am too lazy to make a real meal.


Sometimes my idea of Holiday decorating is putting a couple little pumpkins on my front porch.


But you wanna know somethings that I love about myself?


I love fiercely and truly .


I am loyal and honest.






I put my whole body into laughing: Tears run down my cheeks and my shoulders bounce up and down.


I am a generally happy person


and 


I love to serve others. Ohhhhh how I love making other people smile.


Life is busy, messy, and imperfect: As am I.


Even though I love imagining my perfect Pinterest life, my current life is perfect for me and I wouldn't have it any other way.






Quote of the Day




What would your pinteresting life look like?


post signature

1 comment:

meghan said...

your "pinteresting" life looks just like mine =)