Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pintervention

I am in desperate need of one right now.

As a college student, I am busy.

I'm trying to learn how to juggle studying, exercise (ok, to be completely honest, this is non-existent right now....but it will be implemented shortly. I swear.), eating nutritiously, and having a social life.


With all of these things to juggle, you'd think I would buckle down and git-r-done right?


Wrong. 

It is not easy folks when you have an addiction that is hard to shake.

Unlike Clark Kent, my weakness is not kryptonite. 

It is Pinterest..........oh boy is it ever.

I will get an email about someone liking my pin and I will naively  tell myself that I will just get on for 5 minutes to check things out.

Pretty soon, an hour has passed and I am mystified

How the heck did I waste all of that time?

It was spent chuckling over funny quotes or sayings.

Admiring hairstyles that I will never have the expertise or features to pull off.


Oh, and lets not forget lusting over shoes and clothes that I do not have the money for. sigh.

Pinterest is an addiction, and I need help.

My name is Ashley McCarthy, and I am a Pinteraholic.

It has been 2 hours since my last pin.

I need another fix.


Quote of the Day


Please tell me I am not the only one!

What are your guilty pinning pleasures? 

post signature

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My name is Brooklyn and I am addicted to Pinterest. It's so great! I've found so many great ideas and so much uplifting stuff. But... it's such a time sucker! Definitely gonnna need a pitnervention soon.

Lita said...

Hello Brooklyn. Welcome :) I know right! That's my dilemma because I actually make things from Pinterest! And I get inspired and uplifted.....so it's okay right? RIGHT! haha well we will have to be each other's sponsors :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! My name is Maribel. Ummm.. what is pinterest?

Lita said...

Hey Maribel! Ahhhh pinterest is this amazing website where you can store different pictures, ideas, things that you like, ect.... by "pinning" them. It is amazing! If you want, you can send me your email and I will send you an invite. But once you start pinning.....you won't want to stop! Thanks for being my newest follower :)