Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Come hither you wonderful thing you.......pretty please!

Hey sweet things.

I do not know about you, but I love fall. I love the beautiful leaves (especially East Coast leaves), sweaters and boots, and I love me some yummy soup.

This whole summer, I have been on a top-secret mission. Ok, well not really top-secret, but a mission nonetheless!

Since arriving home from College, I have been eating way healthy. That means that sad little me is in a sugar funk.

Sugar funk= Deep, intense sadness due to a lack of yummy, make you gain a million pounds... treats.

Yep, I'm scientific peeps.

Anywho, one major reason why I am desperately looking forward to fall is so I can stuff my face.

"What's the point of that?"....one might ask.
"Won't you just gain the weight back causing your 5'2 frame to resemble an oompa loompa?".......probably.

I love fall because it is no longer the season to bare all (well as much as this sweet religious girl can bare). 


I wont have to worry about flabby looking arms, or about having lean sculpted calves.

I can finally give in to my sweet tooth (still in moderation of course) without fear of scrutiny.

So, without further ado, here is my "get in ma belly" wishlist:

1. Cream Cheese Rippled Pumpkin Bread

                                                            Source: lickthebowlgood.blogspot.com via Ashley on Pinterest



2. Cookie Dough-Stuffed Cupcakes

                                                       Source: the-girl-who-ate-everything.com via Ashley on Pinterest



3. Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake

  
                                                                        Source: foodgawker.com via Ashley on Pinterest



4. Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie n' Oreo Fudge Brownie Bar (what a mouthful.....of deliciousness!)

                                                   Source: kevinandamanda.com via Ashley on Pinterest


Yummmmmmmm. Let me just wipe the drool off my keyboard....Ok, I'm back.

Did you notice how all of those desserts contain Chocolate? Can you guess what I'm jonesin' for?

I'm also thinking that the adage "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" may be invalid in this sitch....yep, sorry Kate Moss.


Quote of the Day
Soon enough my dears, soon enough.


Can you do me a favor though and come party with me so that I won't eat the yummy treats I make in one setting?....Help a girl out! 

post signature

5 comments:

Liz Taylor said...

omg omg omg omg omg give me the cookie dough stuffed cupcakes now! omg omg omg

Amy said...

i will totally help you out and eat 90 percent of those baked goods if you make them :)

but fall is not worth it, even with baked treats... how dare you remind me that it's gonna get cold again. :(

L!$@ said...

WOW!! They all look amazing!! Now I want something sweet...dang it!

Lita said...

Liz: I know right?! I want to eat them sooooo bad!

Amy: Good! I'll need the help :)

No! Fall is beautiful. You are gonna love it because we will have a pretty fall photoshoot, make yummy fall treats, and go to a pumpkin patch! What's not to love? Plus...I love fall fashion!

Lita said...

Lisa: I'm sorry...it was mean to tempt you :p