Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

5 things I loved about today


1. Cute boys in my Interior Design class. I love their bravery at being in a girl-dominated environment....actually, I guess that is more smart than brave ;)

2. My Interior Design class. I do not think I have ever been more pumped for a class. ever.

3. My newfound desire to be more friendly and to smile first.

4. My outfit and hair. I was stylin' today guys....you would have been proud.

5. A shortish line to buy books. Holla!!!!!


Quote of the Day



What did you love about today?


post signature

3 comments:

L!$@ said...

Very smart of those boys! :D I love that my house mate, a friend and I just danced in our lounge room to a song :D Coz we're cool like that!

Amy said...

you really did look like a totally hottie yesterday.... duh no wonder all the boyz were checkin you out!

Lita said...

Lisa: Dance parties are the best! And heck yeah you're cool like that :)

Amy: Haha thanks! I've gotta keep my streak going...I need to find more cute hairstyles and outfits :)