Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Summer Lovin’

Puh-leaze tell me that I am not the only one that needs a new wardrobe change with every season? I think this stems from my grade school years (do people actually say grade school? hmmmm..) when I would get new school supplies and a few new outfits.
Naturally, now that summer is upon us, thanks to me I might add (my birthday is June 21, the first day of summer..yeah, you’re welcome) I am craving some new treasures.
Wanna know what I am lovin’ this summer?…….you do?! Good :)
1.
tiffany's ringI love Tiffany’s! I have the heart charm necklace that my parent’s bought me after I begged and begged one year for Christmas. This would be the perfect addition to my necklace…..too bad I’m poor :( The girly girl within me squeals with delight upon seeing that signature robin’s-egg-blue box!
2. watchOk, I know that everyone and their dog has a white rubber watch….but I love them! Plus, this one is metal, so it’s less conforming….right? They are light and breezy looking and go with every outfit :)

3. rainbow flip-flops
Ok, call me crazy…but I cannot stand having my feet confined. I HATE tennis shoes because I just feel so trapped! I love summer and flip-flops, even when I get that dreaded flip-flop tan..and trust me, that’s sayin’ something because I get it bad! These rainbow flip-flops are super comfy and last forevahhhh, at least that is what I’m told :p
4. mintglossI love this stuff and I love C.O. Bigelow! I am a huge fan of tingly chapsticks and lip-glosses, and this one hits the spot. It leaves you feeling refreshed and leaves your breath minty fresh…a win-win in my book :)
5. lacedress Be. still. my. beating. heart. My friends and family can attest that I am obsessed with lace. I love, love, love it! This dress is pure perfection. It is feminine, and classic.


Quote of the Day


ratherbefearedorloved
So peeps, what is on your summer lovin’ list? I’d love to know!



post signature

4 comments:

Amy said...

I. have. that. exact. watch. Its from Target!!! I love it! I wear it everyday! :)

All I want this summer is a TAN. I'm workin' on it. And hotter clothes. :)

Lita said...

Really? Haha twinners! Seriously though, I must have one of those watches before I return to school. I'm sure you will be sooo tan when I see you! Psh...you do have hot clothes..but I know what you mean :)

MarylandGirl said...

I am DYING over that lace dress :) Like, I'm thinking about finding Lauren just to con her into giving it to me. PS theyre's tons of us blogsters from md check some of my followers theyre wonderful :)

Lita said...

I know! Isn't it amazing! I have the worst case of envy for Lo right now! I'll have to check out your followers..wow, that sounded reallly creepy, but you know what I mean :) I need some MD bloggy friends :)