Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My Newest Obsession


Dear Ryan,


I must admit that my addiction to you began immediately after seeing "The Proposal". Your wit and charm caught me off guard and I was smitten...your rippling abs might have been a teensy weensy factor as well...seriously dude, you have some amazing genes! Of course, I love you for more than your physical appearance. For instance, I love that even though you are obviously extremely dedicated to having a rock-hard bod, you still remain down-to-earth...telling people that "with most actors, temptation involves coke and guns.....with me, it's baked goods". This statement shows me that:

a= You are not into drugs and guns.....which would be a major problem with me

and

b= You are not one of those annoying celebrities that claims to NEVER eat anything that is not organic, whole-wheat, or non-fat.

Ryan, can I just tell you that I saw "The Green Lantern" a couple weeks ago and I almost had a heart-attack? You are probably one of the most attractive beings on this planet...and you are a great actor as well. I was sorry to hear about your divorce. I am sure there are plenty of girls that would love to be the next Mrs. Reynolds....me being one of them. So...feel free to consider my proposal. In return, I promise to provide you with all of the baked goods that your little heart desires.

Obsessively yours,
post signature

I have also decided that since I LOVE quotes, I want to have a "quote of the day". So, let's kick it off!

Quote of the Day

No comments: