Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 18, 2011

I just had an attack of cuteness

I am soooo getting the wedding jitters. You know, the feeling of wanting to find that special someone and get married…buy a house with a white picket fence...and then fill said house with a dog and a bunch of kids? ....don't act like you haven't had that feeling before. 

Watching videos like this certainly does not help me…but what can I say? I am a Hopeless Romantic :) 

(WARNING: THE VIDEO YOU ARE ABOUT TO WATCH WILL MOST LIKELY CAUSE YOU TO EXPERIENCE A SERIOUS ATTACK....AN ATTACK OF CUTENESS.
SYMPTOMS INCLUDE: PLANNING YOUR WEDDING ON PINTEREST AND GETTING THE URGE TO WATCH ALL OF THE ROMANTIC COMEDIES YOU OWN)
*you have been warned*
Oh. my. heavens! Seriously though, how freaking adorable is that couple?!


 My fave part is when she talks about telling her friends that she was going to have his babies one day…and then her saying that since she is going to be his wife, she is not weird anymore for claiming that :) I had to laugh because I would SO say something like that! 


I also totally identified with her saying that she looks forward to the future and that she will go anywhere with him, even Alaska. I love how she then says “but maybe not Alaska, if we don't have to!” because once again, that is totally something I would say. 


I love how happy this couple is and how they love each other for the simple fact that they each inspire each other to be better. That to me is sooo important and I am definitely looking for that in a spouse. It is important to be the type of person that you want to marry. For instance, if you want to marry someone spiritual, you yourself should be that way in order to attract that type of person. Likewise, if I want a kind person, why should I get to be rude? It is not fair to him that he is a nice guy that gets stuck with a jerk! But, it is also important to find that person that makes you want to be better. I myself have realized that I am always drawn to a guy that possesses skills that I do not have.

I am attracted to guys that are physically strong because let’s face it, I’m not. I appreciate a logical thinker because I do not think that way. I think with my heart too often and do not stop to process things analytically. I think that a happy marriage is one where couples learn from each other. They bring all of their skills and qualities together to create something amazing.

Most of all, I am just looking forward to spending the rest of my life with my best friend….so come out come out wherever you are. I think I’m done waiting.


Quote of the Day

goodrelationships

What qualities are you looking for in that special someone?….or if you have already found them, what qualities make you swoon?


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Absolutely loved this video!! Sooo cute! Ps. Love your blog!!

Lita said...

I know! Aren't they disgustingly cute? Thank you! I'm glad that you found me and that we can be bloggy friends :)