Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Stuck in a rut

9:00 Wake-up
9:15 Eat Breakfast
9:30 Check email/job opportunities
9:45 Still in pj's
10:00 Consider getting dressed
10:01 Decide that pj's are so much comfier than clothes
10:15 Mom comes in my room and looks at me disapprovingly
10:16 Consider getting dressed
10:25 Decide to read instead
12:00 Eat lunch
12:15 Consider working out...nope, not today

Stuck in a rut....is what I am. I was counting on working immediately upon returning home, but as they say, the best laid plans do not turn out. So, in the meantime I decided that I would at least be productive and be a work-out fiend. That motivation lasted for about a couple weeks until the warmth of my bed called me back. After that, my motivation was toast. The one thing that I have been successful at is crafting. I will post pictures of my latest creations tomorrow :) Luckily, I have some job interviews lined up and things seem to be getting back on track. I hate being lazy!

This is a representation of me now:


This is a representation of eventual, newly-improved, joyful me:


So, cross your fingers and toes and pray that I will regain my mojo (yep..I just said mojo..).....pretty please?


post signature

2 comments:

Amy said...

I know it sucks sometimes, but seriously try to enjoy your down time! It will go by so fast!

Also I have to say it is impressive that you wake up by nine every day! When I'm in a rut its usually like, 11:30, and get dressed at 3 haha. Love ya homegirl home home hoooomegirl.

Lita said...

Haha yeah....now that I have a job, I am sad that time is running out :( Oh believe me, I would keep sleeping, but if I stay in bed, I never want to get out of bed! I love you too! So you can run and tell that run and tell that :)