Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Self Expression

Yesterday's challenge was a little tricky for me.

You see, I love making other people happy, sometimes to my own detriment.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that I'm a people-pleaser because I don't let people walk all over me, but I am sometimes too invested.

I have a hard time saying no to some things that I do not necessarily want to do, out of fear of letting the other person down.

Yesterday's challenge was all about focusing on what I want for a change.

I think that while sacrificing for others is always a character-building experience, we also need to take time to do something for ourselves. 

We need to make sure that our voice is still being heard and that we are not getting lost in the shadows.

Today's Challenge:


This challenge looks interesting!

I hope you guys are getting something out of these daily experiences.

I sure am and I am so happy that I have the oppourtunity to change my perspectives about things in order to grow.


Quote of the Day


Have a happy Sunday :)

post signature

No comments: